Dealer Resource Pavilion
High-performance dealers understand that people are assets, process is king and having a strong plan is a better strategy than hoping things will turn out alright. At this year’s GIE+EXPO, OPE dealers will have the opportunity to discover how to turn their dealerships into high-performing machines. The Dealer Resource Pavilion – including an Internet café, lounge and leading suppliers’ information booths – will be available to dealers, retailers, technicians and distributors only.
Schedule at a Glance
Wednesday, October 22 – Dealer Day at GIE+EXPO
- Dealer Resource Pavilion will be open
9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Technicians’ certified training classes, 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Owners and managers will hear from Bob Clements, the dealership management expert, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Dealer Day Keynote Lunch (1 – 2:30 p.m.)
- The show floor will be open 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. exclusively for dealers, distributors, retailers and the media
- Free welcome reception 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. on the show floor
- Free concerts at 4th Street Live!
Thursday and Friday, October 23-24
- Dealer Summit Breakfast (Thursday & Friday, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.)
- Dealer Summit Special Report (Thursday 10:00 – 10:55 a.m.)
- Exhibits and Outdoor Demo Area will be open to all industry participants.
- Owners and managers will hear from Bob Clements, the dealership management expert, 11 a.m. – noon and 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Dealer Resource Pavilion will be open all day
- Free concert at 4th Street Live!